Saturday, February 17, 2007

WOW, Chapter 8 Is Named After Me

Everyone should Google their own name once in a while. You just never know what will show up.

I tried it last night and I was surprised to see there is a new book coming out in April with my name and company as chapter 8. The name of the book is: The eBay Billionaires' Club: Exclusive Secrets for Building an Even Bigger and More Profitable Online Business by Amy Joyner. Now, I spoke with Amy a year ago and was interviewed for the book, but I had no idea I would become the subject of chapter 8! After all, who is really interested in forklifts, material handling equipment, pallets, stackers and the rest. Apparently people are interested in walk behind forklifts.

Now, I'm waiting to see what the chapter even says about me or ForkliftDeals. Did she give away any of my secrets about how I sell material handling equipment over the internet, or how I market drum lifters or drum deheaders. I guess I'll just have to wait like everyone else.

No comments: