Monday, February 5, 2007

More Material Handling Equipment Inbound

I'm getting excited, our first shipment of pallet lift trucks, stackers, forklifts and dock plates are on their way to our Chicago warehouse.

Also in this shipment is our new model of a digital floor scale. On my last trip to Asia, I found what is probably the most sophisticated manufacturer of load cells and have contracted with them to design and develop a new heavy duty digital floor scale for weighing pallets up to 5,000 pounds.

Sales were very strong at the end of last year, so our inventories are low. These two containers will help a lot.

Ok, so this isn't the most interesting topic in the world.......unless if this is how you make a living and feed your family.

Yes, I own a growing manufacturer of electric pallet stacker forklifts and other material handling equipment. I started the business several years ago after I had a need for a walkie pallet stacker. I looked at both new and used forklifts, pallet lift trucks and stackers, but I was shocked at the prices of the equipment. So I started LiftScience Brand Material Handling Equipment and an now the fastest growing brand of material handling equipment in the US.

So I sold a model P10030 Electric Walkie Pallet Stacker and our new JPL Hi-Lo Pallet Lift Truck today to a company in Florida. It was the same old story, they looked at some other brands and practically passed out at the prices. They found LiftScience after searching on Google and now their newly purchased equipment is on its way.

1 comment:

Autolinkqatar said...

Your blog really very fantastic and all the information are very awesome and great it's really interesting all the topic about the work motivation.
click here