Thursday, February 22, 2007

Drum Lifters Are Hard To Sell

Boy are drum lifters hard to sell.

It would seem as if you had a drum and you needed to lift it, that the natural thing to look for would be a drum lifter. Many, many industries use drums for bulk chemicals, raw stock of powders, small parts, mixing bins and shipping containers. There have to be thousands of drum lifters and rotators sold every year in the US. I've been selling several different models for the past 2 years and they are HARD to move. As contrasted with dockplates or walk behind pallet stackers, I get very few inquires regarding drum lifters.

I'm still working on this and I'm not ready to give up on them yet, but....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Easylifteqpt said...

Really great information!!! I was looking for drum lifters and found your post, its really nice post with great information. I must say drum lifters is really a great lifter. It helps to work fast. I would like to thank you for your great information.